RSVP to receive Details & Directions
Donation: $15 + $10 if you choose not to bring a potluck dish
- 2:00 – 2:45 Arrival, Enjoying Nature, Meeting people, Checking in
- 3:00 – 5:00 Dances of Universal Peace
- 5:00 – 5:30 Group photo, Free time in Nature & Pot Luck setup
- 5:45 – 6:45 Circle for Grace by the lake & Dinner on the cottage porch
- 6:45 – 6:55 Clean up dinner & come to the house
- 7:00 – 8:30 Candlelight Zikr*
- 8:30 – 9:00 Desserts & Conversation
If you would like to spend the night, please make reservations in advance. $35 per person/per night includes breakfast on Sunday morning.
Christ has no body now on earth but yours
No hands but yours, No feet but yours. Yours are the eyes from which he pours out compassion unto the world. Yours are the hands blessing me now. All praise to the One.
Words from Santa Teresa de Avila, 16th century Spanish Christian mystic. Music & Dance by Leilah